TRAINING: New CAR Forms, Bed Bugs Addendum, Tenant Eviction & Marijuana (VIDEO)
- Water Conserving Plumbing Fixtures & Carbon Monoxide Detector Notice (WCMD) now required on all files for every company
- Don’t need CMD
- Always check with county and city rules
- Rental Properties:
- Bed Bug Addendum (BBD)
- Tenants are required to tell the property manager if they have bed bugs
- Required with all leases, tenants must sign the form
- Law is that landlord cannot evict a tenant for bed bugs
- You can evict a tenant for no reason but you cannot evict for a reason
- Every new apartment unit MUST have a water meter
- Landlord can say no smoking of any substance even Medical Marijuana
- Addendum will need to be signed
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.