TRAINING: Arbitration, Variable Commission & Dual Agency (VIDEO)
- Lawyers advise never attend an arbitration unless you are forced to, as an agent.
- Sign the arbitration on an RPA, not the listing agreement
- If you have a variable commission you must disclose that.
- Must be legal
- You must check with DRE if it is variable and if it is ok
- Dual Agency
- All listings belong to the broker.
- You have to tell your seller you are acting as an dual agent and make them aware that they should not tell you any sensitive information they don't want the buyer to know about.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.