TECH: Printer Rules, Pricing & Set-Up
- Do not use the printer to mass print flyers on thick/glossy paper. It is not meant for that quantity or thickness. The only paper that should be used is the printer paper that is provided by the office. If you need flyers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send to our local vendor or you can also find your own local print shop.
- First 100 black & white pages are FREE. After first 100 pages, $0.05 per page.
- All color pages are $0.10 per page.
- Charge will be added onto your monthly bill.
Set Up Printer Driver (PCs only, Macs not supported)
NOTE: Everyone in the office has their own individual print code, not to be shared with others.
- The DEPARTMENT ID is automatically set to you be your cell phone number without the area code.
- The PIN CODE is a 4-digit number of your choosing that you should have filled out in your on-boarding packet. If not, you can tell us what you want this PIN CODE to be, and we can set it up for you.
- Enter model number in search bar: "Imagerunner advance c350if"
- Select operating system (It should automatically detected your system. If it is incorrect, change manually)
- Scroll down to Drivers & Downloads.
- Click Select button
- Check Disclosure box
- Click Download
- Open download file
- Click Run
- Extract File
- Open Extracted Folder (UFRII_v21.65_Set-up_x64)
- Click Set-Up
- Click Yes to agree to licensing agreement
- Click Next on Standard
- Click Next on UFR II Printer.
Any issues, please call/text 888.558.8790 or email email@example.com to schedule a time when we can help troubleshoot in the office.