TRAINING: Office, Corporate, Legal & CAR Support
If there are any potential issues arising in your transaction, please notify us first at urela.co/fires so that our Compliance Team is aware. You MUST notify us as soon as possible so that we can assist you as appropriately & swiftly as possible.
- Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Phone: 888.558.8790 (Call/Text)
- Help Center: www.urela-agents.com (Videos/Guides)
- Report Legal Issue: urela.co/fires
URE Home Office Help Hotline:
- Call: 855.441.6288
- Email: email@example.com
- Monday-Friday 6AM to 4PM PST
- Utilize Forms Tutor to learn about the most commonly used CAR forms.
- Research the topic of your question on the CAR Legal Q&A Page.
- If you cannot find the answer to your question, call CAR Legal Hotline. This is available only for members of CAR. They will ask you to provide your member number.
- Download to your smartphone at the following link: http://www.car.org/legal/app/
- Watch Legal Knowledge Webinars
- Read legal FAQ's
- Get caught up on Recent News
- Click to call CAR Legal Hotline (you can even see how long the wait time will be)
Monday-Friday 9 AM- 6 PM PST
Saturday 10 AM- 2 PM
The C.A.R. Legal Hotline offers members the incredible benefit of receiving free legal advice over the telephone on a vast array of real-estate related topics such as contract interpretation, arbitration, litigation, tax issues, commission disputes, disclosure requirements, fair housing issues, laws governing homeowners' associations, and so on. By contacting the C.A.R. Legal Hotline you can speak directly to one of C.A.R.'s attorneys.
Read through all the Member Benefits & Member Discounts you get as a CAR member.
Since you are paying CAR member dues every year, it would be wise to try and utilize the resources available to you. Here are just a few popular ones that you can read more about:
- ZipForms Mobile
- Legal Hotline: (213) 739-8282 or www.car.org/legal/app
- Finance Helpline: (213) 739-8383 or finance.car.org
- 12 Free Hours of Online Continuing Education
- Ombudsman Hotline (Resolve Disputes with other REALTORS): (213)739-7227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Forms Advisor™: Online software program that identifies for REALTORS® which C.A.R. Standard Forms to use.
- Forms Tutor™: Online software that tells REALTORS® how to fill out the C.A.R. Standard Forms.